Established in 1987, Murray Bridge Community Children’s Centre has been providing high quality care to the local community for 31 years.
Managed by a committee comprising of parents, The Director and a Staff Representative, we strive to keep our fees affordable yet still provide outstanding service and care for families.
Our Centre offers …
- Care for children aged 6 weeks – 5 years
- Before and After School care and Vacation Care for children 5 years up to the completion of year 7
- Play-based curriculum using the Early Years Learning Framework and My Time Our Place
- Qualified, caring and professional staff
- High Quality accredited care
- Primary Caregiving
- Natural environment – spacious, leafy outdoor environment, with chickens, vegetable gardens and a worm farm
Our dedicated, professional staff take pride in the way they nurture and educate children in their care, ensuring individual needs are met and that relationships are established with families, working in partnership to ensure best possible outcomes. In addition to child care qualifications, our staff have senior first aid certification, current Licensing and Screening checks, Child Safe Environments certificates, and receive regular industry-based training.