Established in 1987, Murray Bridge Community Children’s Centre has been providing high quality care to the local community for 30 years.
Managed by a Committee comprising of Parent Volunteers, a Director and Staff Representative, we strive to keep our fees affordable yet still provide outstanding service and care for families.
Our Centre offers …
- Care for children aged 6 weeks – school aged (we offer before and after school care as well as a Vacation Care Program)
- Play-based curriculum using the Early Years Learning Framework
- Qualified, caring and professional staff
- High Quality accredited care
- Primary Caregiving
- Natural environment – spacious, leafy outdoor environment, vegetable gardens
- AM sessions from 6am to 12pm and PM sessions from 12pm until 6pm
- 24 hour cancellation notice for casual bookings with no charge (48 hours for our vacation care)
- Extended absences with 2 weeks notice- No charge for permanent bookings
- If your child is sick there will be a 50% discount with a Doctors Certificate for all bookings, if your child is sick more then 3 days and you supply a Doctors certificate there will be no charge after the third day
- We continue to receive a “High Quality” rating from the NCAC in all the quality areas we are assessed on
Our dedicated, professional staff take pride in the way they nurture and educate children in their care, ensuring individual needs are met and that relationships are established with families, working in partnership to ensure best possible outcomes. In addition to child care qualifications, our staff have senior first aid certification, current Licensing and Screening checks, Child Safe Environments certificates, and receive regular industry-based training.